Big Picture Managers Training
Purpose: Designed for managers working in The Salvation Army context as an introduction to strategies and guidance in their role.
- Knowledge of The Salvation Army mission, structure & Boards
- Human resources, getting it right
- Staff management/recruitment/performance
- Having ‘courageous conversations’
- Unpacking wellness and Health and Safety
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s): 28-30 April 2020
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt