Big Picture Plus - Registrations Closed
Purpose: A two-stream course for new officers and managers working in a TSA context as an introduction/refresher to strategies and guidance in their role.
- Knowledge of TSA Mission, structure and Boards
- Human resources, getting it right
- Staff management, recruitment, performance
- Having 'courageous conversations'
- Unpacking wellness and H&S
- Basics of financial management
This course is a combination of previous courses 'Big Picture Managers Training and 'Management Plus for Officers'
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com
Date(s): 7 -10 June 2022
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt