Executive Assistants Workshop (By invitation)
An opportunity to equip The Salvation Army ‘Executives Assistants’ with knowledge and skills in an executive environment within the organisation. (Max 12 participants).
- Efficient use of offce tasks/emails.
- Work organisation and screening.
- Addressing work habits/multiple interruptions.
- Introduction to Office 365.
- Coping with change in the office.
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date(s): 18-19 March 2019
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt