Family Store Leadership Training - March Workshop Cancelled
Purpose: To provide an introduction to management, emphasising on leadership skills for new leaders within Family Stores.
- Understanding The Salvation Army history, structure and mission
- Understanding policies, budgets and HR boundaries
- How to lead people and build healthy teams
- How to find and retain volunteers
- Understanding basic business planning and strategies for a successful store
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation* to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com
Date(s): 15 -17 March (Cancelled) and 8 -11 November 2022