Family Store Managers Training
Purpose: To provide an introduction to management, emphasis on leadership skills within Family Stores for new managers.
- The Salvation Army history, structure and mission
- Policies, budgets and HR boundaries
- How to lead people and build great teams
- How to find and retain volunteers
- Business planning & strategies for a great store
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation* to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com
Date(s): 20-23 April 2020 and 17-20 November 2020
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt