Foundations: Community Ministries
Purpose: To equip those in a CM environment with foundation skills and best practice.
- CM values and aims identified.
- Cultural intelligence & the treaty.
- Communication & Listening skills.
- Professional record keeping.
- Strengths based best practice
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com
Date(s): 2-4 April 2019
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt