Purpose: To allow critical discussion and planning to take place and allow networking.
- Consider paradigm shift of being missional
- Understand change creativity & innovation
- Explore emergent faith communities
- Reading the socio-cultural make up of their community including Te Ao Māori
- Facilitated networking & mission
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s): 30 July -1 August 2019
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt