Leading for Creativity
Purpose: To take teams on a journey that breaks down a bold vision into actionable steps, and make adjustments to culture to encourage beliefs and behaviours supporting creativity.
- Lead your team to be more experimental
- Set conditions for creativity and innovation
- Set a new course for your team with a crafted and well framed challenge
- Discover tools to navigate change confidently
- In-still purpose, motivate and inspire creativity
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com
Date(s): 12-14 June 2019
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM, Upper Hutt