Purpose: To equip newer Officers with intensive management, primarily human resources and finance skills.
This workshop is also a great opportunity for any Officer or Envoy for whom it would be helpful (particulary if they changing appointment in which they need to upskill in some of the area covered).
- Reading and understanding finance reports
- Hiring and engaging well with staff
- Performance management and staff discipline
- Managing mission and understanding media
- Managing and motivating teams
We start the registration process for the workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centre and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com.
Date(s): 25-27 May 2020
Location: Centre for Leadership Development, BCM Upper Hutt