The Salvation Army Finance Training - Registrations Closed
Purpose: To equip people involved in the managing of finances in the correct use of The Salvation Army financial systems and procedures.
- The Salvation Army policies and procedures
- Be competent reading chart of accounts
- Understand banking and invoicing
- Reading your monthly report using Tech One
- Be conversant with the budget process
We start the registration process for workshops 3 months ahead of the start date. Before you apply for the workshop we want to ensure you are well prepared, so please talk to your Corps Officer or Line Manager.
An invitation to register is sent via email to all employees, Corps, Centres and Nationally Managed Programmes. Please return your registration form to email@example.com
Date(s): 6x 2hr Teams Meeting 18th, 20th, 25th, 27th October and 15th, 17th November 10am -12pm.